Monday, November 28, 2016

HECTIC WEEKEND.

The weekend started very very early on Friday morning.....4.30 in the morning to be exact.  My niece was getting married at 2 in the afternoon in Johannesburg. It started raining at about 12 and never stopped till later the evening. Here is a photo of the newly weds.
We had a wonderful time. Was good to spend time with the family. 

On Saturday morning we went for breakfast and of course how can I go to Johannesburg and not go material shopping. My sister took me to a shop in Linden called Arthur Bales. Here is a photo of purchases.


I also said I would be my sisters plus 1 at her year end function. Here is a photo of us at party no 2.
I am very very happy the weekend is done and dusted. Now to get some well deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment